Findings in Arminianism -- November 29, 2013
- Steve Hays is concerned that Arminians speak of freewill as a self-evident concept. One has to wonder if this criticism also applies to all the Calvinist bloggers guilty of the exact same thing.
- Calvinist Stephen McCaskell insists that Arminians are not pagans. Well, finally!
- C. Michael Patton exposes 12 myths about Arminianism. Oh, that we had more Pattons.
- Al Mohler is quite clear that Arminians do not belong in the Southern Baptist convention. And the truth finally appears.
- A Puritan's Mind still holds that Arminianism is heresy. That's a bit of the pot calling the kettle black, eh?
I was inspired recently by a Calvinistic web source that brings on-line findings regarding his theological persuasion. I hope you all enjoy this new Friday series.