Findings in Arminianism -- December 6, 2013
- Roger Olson rightly laments that Arminians often have to explain Calvinism to Calvinists.
- The Society of Evangelical Arminians asked if God is worthy of worship if He determined everything, which would, by necessity, include our worship of Him.
- Kevin Jackson answers why one person believes in Jesus and not another.
- Roger Olson responded to two recent books on Arminius; as well as asked if Arminius was an Arminian.
- Craig Adams blogged about Wesley and whether any Christian revival can continue.
- Roy Ingle continues blogging through Romans 9.