Findings in Arminianism -- December 13, 2013
- "Reformed On the Web" confesses what so many cowardly Calvinists only quietly think to themselves: "Arminianism is 'Another Gospel'."
- Stephen Pribble concurs: "Is Arminianism a Damnable Heresy?" His answer is yes.
- Craig Adams informs us of Nelson Mandela's Wesleyan roots.
- Arminian blogger Roy Ingle reads Calvinistic literature. One wonders how many Calvinists read Arminian literature. I seriously doubt the numbers are in the many.
- You don't want to miss the little-known blog called Arminian Heresy: Repent and Believe. It is truly God-honoring,
CalvinChrist-exalting, and has brought many Arminians to the true faith of Calvinism.
One has to wonder if some of these on-line Calvinists are truly regenerate -- if their faith is really in Christ or in Calvinism.